This training video will walk you through Creator Studio's Dashboard, as well as your account settings. Note: some of the options in this video may not be available to you based on your user role in Creator Studio, so contact our support team, or one of the Manager level Creator Studio users in your organization to get that adjusted!
This video is part of a playlist of training materials that we have created, and you can click here to watch the rest of those videos if you'd like! Feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com with any questions on the content in these videos as well.
Under the Experiences tab, you can:
1. Create a new Experience, by clicking "Create New Experience" and selecting a blank canvas or a template.
2. Duplicate or delete an Experience, by clicking the icon when mousing over.
3. Open the Experience QuickView, by clicking the thumbnail.
4. Order Experiences by last updated, alphabetically, created by, or status.
5. Search Experiences by name.
The dashboard also contains groups with Breakpoint variants, including information about the number of variants assigned to the configuration (at right of the group name) and the Breakpoint icons (black and white squares).
Under the Images tab, you can:
1. Upload images by clicking "Add images to library" or dragging and dropping images to the field.
2. Delete an image, by clicking the icon when hovering over an image.
3. Edit image name, by clicking it.
4. Add Alt Text, by clicking the Alt Text section
5. Order images by last uploaded, alphabetically, and most used.
6. Search images by name.
NOTE: This method of publishing is no longer being actively supported by our product team and will not receive any updates in the future. We suggest consulting the following article for more information on the latest publishing methods that we offer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about what publishing method might work best for your website.
Under the Publish tab, you can:
1. Access to the Drag 'n Drop Publishing feature.
2. Prepare your site for publishing, by getting the channel snippet.
3. Access to the Manual Publishing feature, which allows you to create, edit, save, and publish slots.
If you are publishing via the Copy Code method, then you would need to Edit a specific Experience to do that.