Release Date: Wednesday January 6th, 2021 between 9am-11am EST
- 10-15% improvement in time to first meaningful paint performance metric improvement. This enhancement now available; please reach out to support to have this enabled
- Design File Conversion User Interface improvements are now available for those with this feature enabled
- No longer possible to delete a used image from the image library
- Text now displays correctly in the widget layer order when using the text widget
- Improvements to tool-tips getting stuck when navigating between experiences within the Creator Editor
- Reduction of memory use when loading multi-scene/carousels (performance improvement)
- Widget layer order now displays below the widget settings
- NEW!! Design File Conversion is now available – please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your customer success manager to learn more
- As a reminder, the following are now available:
- Layering, locking and hiding for various widgets is now available within the editor canvas. Check out this article to learn more. HTML Embed widget is now available to customers; reach out to email@example.com for access
- Join this webinar on Wednesday January 13th to learn more: https://zmags.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_chg8UzMYRdeiJFh2bI_5CA
- Ability to customize tab order within a scene to help comply with ADA regulations. Check out this article to learn more.
Join our monthly product webinar – scheduled for Wednesday, January 13th, 2021.