The cropping tool provides users with a more convenient way edit their images. Users can crop to remove distractive background elements and create a focus on your desired object in the image. Additionally, by default, when you crop an image the resolution remains the same as the original image.
- Select an image to activate the image crop icon.
- Drag the cropping bounding box over the portion of the image you'd like to keep.
- To accept or reject a crop, click either the check mark or the 'x' in the bottom right hand corner of the image.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I crop any image within Creator Studio?
- A: Yes, image cropping is supported for all images and animated gifs in your image library.
- Q: Will cropped images be saved into my Image Library?
- A: Cropped images will not be saved to your Image Library separately---the original image will remain in the Image Library, but the cropped version will not.