Release Date: Tuesday, May 11th 2021
- We are focused on improving image quality of our content
- Started using a grid system for image size which will help your images load better and faster on different screen sizes.
- Building a new image quality setting that adapts better to mobile screen sizes
- This change will be released initially to a subset of customers only to be tested.
- You will notice a new Single Sign-On (SSO) button when logging into Creator. We are building SSO capabilities to better support enterprise customers. More to come in the next few weeks!
- Further improvements to the undo/redo:
- Undo functionality now works after cropping an image
- Ability to drag to select a restored widget works
- Fixed an issue where some GIFs were not playing on iOS devices
- Fixed font mismatch when importing a document with multiple fonts via the PSD import wizard
- Fixed a bug where zTracker for analytics being turned on impacted load speed negatively
Behind the Scenes:
- We are making great progress with our Interactive Email Getting closer every day to being able to put into your hands and make your emails even more engaging!
Please sign in to leave a comment.