Release Date: Tuesday, May 11th 2021
- We are focused on improving image quality of our content
- Started using a grid system for image size which will help your images load better and faster on different screen sizes.
- Building a new image quality setting that adapts better to mobile screen sizes
- This change will be released initially to a subset of customers only to be tested.
- You will notice a new Single Sign-On (SSO) button when logging into Creator. We are building SSO capabilities to better support enterprise customers. More to come in the next few weeks!
- Further improvements to the undo/redo:
- Undo functionality now works after cropping an image
- Ability to drag to select a restored widget works
- Fixed an issue where some GIFs were not playing on iOS devices
- Fixed font mismatch when importing a document with multiple fonts via the PSD import wizard
- Fixed a bug where zTracker for analytics being turned on impacted load speed negatively
Behind the Scenes:
- We are making great progress with our Interactive Email Getting closer every day to being able to put into your hands and make your emails even more engaging!