By integrating Adobe Fonts with your Creator Studio account, it is possible to access their 995+ high quality font families or add your own custom fonts to enhance brand expression. Here's how:
1) Mouse over the Settings icon in the upper-right. Click "Set Up Fonts".
2) There should be a tab for "Typekit" on this page, as shown in the following screenshot:
Note - If you don't see the "Typekit" tab, please email email@example.com and we can enable Typekit for your account.
3) Go to https://fonts.adobe.com/account/tokens and copy an existing API Token. This should be pasted in Creator Studio as shown below. If you don't have an existing API Token, please generate a new token and paste it in the Creator Studio field as shown below:
4) To add a specific font to Creator Studio, make sure the Font is active. Additionally, you need to select the "Add to Web Project" option as shown here:
5) When clicking "Add to Web Project", it will open a pop-up menu. Please add your Creator Studio fonts to an existing Web Project, or create a new Web Project for your Creator Studio fonts, as shown here:
6) When editing an Experience, use the 'Font' selection in your Text Widget to search through your Typekit fonts.
Please note that it can take up to 5 minutes before any changes made in your Typekit account are reflected in Creator Studio.
NOTE: Within Creator Studio, you'll see instructions related to adding Creator Studio's domain and your own into the Domains field in Typekit. This step should no longer be necessary, per a recent update within Typekit. The steps outlined above should be all that is needed for the integration.