When building an Experience, Creator provides a few useful sharing tools to help you coordinate with your coworkers. Note: multiple users are not allowed to edit the same Experience at the same time - if you try to do this, you could potentially run into saving errors or lost work.
Share an Experience
Share access to your work-in-progress Experience, allowing your colleagues to view, edit, and comment on it. By default you will still be the only user who can "push" changes to the live version, but you can choose to allow others to do that as well using the permission settings.
1. Start by clicking the 3-dot menu button in the top-left corner, and then 'Share'.
2. The "Share this" popup will appear.
3. Click 'Invite', type an mail address, and click 'OK'. Repeat for multiple emails if desired.
4. Click emails in the list to select or deselect them. Dark gray emails will be invited, light gray will not.
5. Click "Add people from list" at the top. Type a message and then click 'Send' to finish.
When editing an Experience, options are provided in the upper-left menu to "Show/hide Comments" and to "Add a new comment".
When the comment layer is toggled on, you will be able to see all comments that you and your coworkers have added, re-position them (by dragging the top bar), delete them, and reply to them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.