On October 10th, we released the Experience Canvas and our newest dashboard to all Fastr Frontend users! For full information on the dashboard changes, please review this article: Fastr Frontend Dashboard: Overview
There are a few important things for you to know about this update:
- Your login URL will be moving to https://app.getfastr.com/.
- Your credentials will remain the same.
- You’ll notice that your dashboard has gotten a fresh look and improved functionalities.
Starting October 10th, you will automatically be redirected to the new login page. We recommend that you update your bookmarks with this new URL for future use.
Please note that for those still using our original Creator Studio dashboard and editor in parallel, the login URL remains https://creator.zmags.com .
You might be wondering:
What do I have to do? Nothing! You will automatically get redirected to our new domain https://app.getfastr.com/ and gain access to the new improved dashboard functionalities.
What about my content? All content you have created while trying the new Experience Canvas will still be there for you, organized by pages and content slots. Your live content will not be affected. All your content created in Creator Studio will be completely unaffected and still be accessible at https://www.creator.zmags.com.
Additionally, now you can Preview the content before making it live on your webpage. Some additional benefits that you get:
- Fully powered: See everything from animations to effects live in action before publishing.
- Added collaboration: Share the preview link with internal or external stakeholders for seamless collaboration
- Smart Breakpoint detection: The Preview detects the device renders the right experience based on the breakpoints set by you
If you have any questions or want to learn more feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns or questions and we will be happy to assist.