- Breakpoints validations will not be shown in the case of Flex Boards: Previously, we were showing a breakpoint validation if somebody had used Flex Boards and tried to Complete. Since this did not impact the breakpoint in any way, we have now completely removed that validation.
- Masks Naming Correction: We saw that while using special chars in Mask Names like “&” or even “white space” would cause them to break. We’ve since patched this and any name, whatsoever can be used for Masks.
- Only consider layers that are inside a board: We have received a lot of feedback around how designers are used to keeping different versions of the same design on the canvas but outside the board. When tried inside the new editor, that lead to experience being broken on the website but not anymore! You can now keep as many layers as you want off canvas and experience would render correctly!
- HTML Widgets: You can now have multiple HTML widgets with different code inside each of them. This is extremely beneficial if you’ve got multiple HTML widgets on the same variant.
- Links not working: Observed an issue where a lot of direct links (redirect) were non-functional. We have since patched this and resolved this once and for all.
- Nested Groups: There were a few issues with Nested Groups where Alt Text of parent group was not read, CSS class was not defined and the recent one where Text inside a nested group was not visible. All of that has been addressed with this release.
And this is just the beginning of the amazing progress we’re making! As always, if you have any questions, we’re here to help. Keep the feedback coming!