- Paths with Rotation fixed: Any Path with a Rotation applied to it was not visible in your live/published Experiences, but these should now show as expected.
- Shapes with Rotation were not appearing correctly: Rotated Shapes were getting distorted, but now they should look flawless!
- Flex Layout Backgrounds now visible: Say goodbye to invisible Flex Boards. We’ve fixed a bug that hid the background color in Flex Layouts.
- Penpot’s Default Font not visible in live Experiences: Source Sans Pro - Penpot’s default font - is now visible in published Experiences. If you’re using this font, there will no longer be unexpected font changes or text shifts as well.
- Non-functional Horizontal Spacing for Text Widgets: Text spacing will now appear correctly on preview links and live Experiences.
- Internal Error when rotating Embed, Link and HTML Widgets: You can now rotate Embed, Link, and HTML Widgets without encountering Internal Server Errors.
- Mask Sync Issues: Layer and Image Masks should now sync as expected with Content Control and Experience Previews.
- Scene Navigation Non-Functional for Groups: When trying to add this type of Interaction to grouped layers, nothing would happen, but this should be patched now.
- Not able to Complete Experiences: If the Experiences you created were very large with multiple scenes/boards and multiple variants, then sometimes you would see a “Something went wrong” error. We have made some backend changes to reduce file sync time by 2X so that you will not see this error any more.
- Only exporting modified layers: While Completing, we used to export layers that were not modified at all, which inadvertently increased the sync time dramatically. This has changed and only the layers which have been modified will be synced now.
- Perfectly Aligned Grouped Paths: We had a scenario where grouped paths or masks placed towards the edges of experiences seemed to be falling off the screen - this should no longer be happening.
- ️Lightning-Fast Image Conversion: We have optimized the image conversion process when you hit Complete, reducing your sync times even further.
- Internal Error Enhancements: No more frustrations with “Internal Errors” thanks to the “Show Technical Details” button! Gain insights into what went wrong and easily share the information with our support team.
Our team is working at lightning speed to improve your Experiences.️ As always - if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!