Fastr Frontend's Experience Canvas has been completely redesigned from the ground up, and is powered off of Penpot - one of the fastest, most powerful design tools on the market. This will allow you to build content more efficiently than ever, and on top of that, offers a number of new features that Creator Studio was never able to do before. Most of these new features are covered in Penpot's documentation, which can be reviewed here.
If you are looking for documentation on our new dashboard instead, please click here!
Below is a brief demonstration of the Experience Canvas in action, and more articles/videos about this are coming soon!
Some important highlights to call out about this Experience Canvas include:
- Designer friendly interface with plenty of shortcuts - making adoption quicker than ever, enabling users to turn their ideas into a live Experiences in minutes!
- Faster than ever content creation - no more hiccups or glitches when trying to build Experiences
- More options around styling, aligning, grouping, and layering your Widgets than ever
- Real time collaboration - multiple people can now work on the same Experience at the same time!
- Brand Configuations - save groups of Widgets as "Components" that can be easily re-purposed across multiple Experiences in your account, and quickly tie into your typography libraries to hit the ground running with all your branded content from day one
- Saving and editing history to undo/redo with ease
- ...and much, much more!
If you'd like to learn more about the Fastr Frontend, and potentially get early access to it, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Check out these other articles related to the new Editor as well: