Our Integrator and Orchestrator pillars are now fully released in production and can be made accessible to all!
Our latest release is packed with enhancements:
- As per the insights & feedback that we got from our beta customers, we made changes so that Behaviors can be applied to even the widgets available on the Overlay and Background layers.
- To make the behavior-creation process more efficient, the following changes were introduced:
- Users will now be allowed to edit the Step description under Manage Behaviors. This will allow the users to really customize the behavior flow.
- Users will now have the flexibility to change the connection on runtime without having to delete and re-introduce the new connection steps.
- Conditions will be enabled or disabled based on the previous steps such as Get Data from API or ExecuteJS.
- The user experience is significantly improved as now the users need not select single valued dropdown fields. All such dropdowns will be auto-selected and the options will be sorted alphanumerically.
- We introduced Save and Collapse/ Reset functionalities to the executeJS Editor popup.
- All the Icons and related labels have been updated as per the new capabilities of Fastr Frontend.
- After clearing the behavior, the user stays on the behavior UI for optimal behavior management.
Please sign in to leave a comment.