Our new capabilities are now in Beta. The latest improvements include:
- Ability to set an action to update "onclick" dynamically
- Ability to run custom JS at any point in a Behavior execution and to create custom Conditions based on JS. These are the two massive levers that power things like dynamic quizzes and blog pulls because we can now respond dynamically to anything in the page.
- Ability for behaviors to be applied to multi-scene experiences
We also released small bug fixes and UX improvements on the Manage Behaviors tab:
- Before closing a Behavior, you will get a warning to make sure your work gets saved.
- Enabled behaviors to be applied to multi-scene experiences
- Pro-actively prompting users when API connections are failing
To request enablement of this feature or to learn more about it, please contact your Customer Success Manager.